- toasted sesame oil
- curry leaves
- mustard seeds
- small onions
- marbled sirloin, 600 grams
- one green bell pepper, cut into strips
- ginger paste
- three chopped garlic cloves
- three dried red chillies, crushed
- lemon juice, three tablespoons
- ground coriander or garam masala
- one chopped green chilli
- crushed tomatoes, 400 grams
- Heat the sesame oil in your wok. Fry the curry leaves together with the mustard seeds.
- Add and fry the onions.
- Remove the onions and set them aside.
- Add the sirloin and fry it for a few minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, ginger paste, garlic, red chillies, lemon juice and coriander or garam masala and fry them for a few minutes.
- Stir in the green chilli and crushed tomatoes as well as the onions you previously set aside.
- Let simmer for a while. Serve.