Quick to prepare.
- toasted sesame oil, four tablespoons
- pork sirloin, sliced, 500 grams
- two onions, cut into rings
- one sliced carrot
- curry powder, two tablespoons
- one sliced leek
- vegetable stock, one coffeecup
- soy sauce, one tablespoon
- balsamic vinegar, two teaspoons
- one chopped garlic clove
- ginger paste, one tablespoon
- Using your wok, heat two tablespoons of the oil. Fry the meat and set it aside.
- Add the remaining oil. Fry the onion, carrots, and curry powder.
- the pork sirloin
- the leek
- the vegetable stock
- the soy sauce
- the balsamic vinegar
- the garlic
- the ginger paste
- Mix. Simmer for a few minutes. Serve.