Quick to prepare. Warming but not burning.
- toasted sesame oil, two tablespoons
- three chopped garlic cloves
- chili powder, one teaspoon
- beef sirloin, julienned, 600 grams
- one coarsely chopped onion
- one sliced leek
- one chopped summer squash
- curry paste, two tablespoons
- garam masala, one tablespoon
- vegetable stock, one teacup
- Heat the sesame oil in your wok. Fry the garlic together with the chili powder.
- Add the beef. Fry until brown.
- Add and fry the onion, leek and squash.
- Mix in the curry paste and garam masala. Cook for a while.
- Add the vegetable stock. Heat and serve.